How to photo transfer onto a canvass.
1. You need: blank canvass, photo from a laser (clearer image) , or an ink jet printer. (Not a reg photograph), and a gel medium. Water.
2. Cover the the blank canvass in a gel medium evenly.
3. Place the photo gently over the canvass (image side down) wrapping its sides.
4. Smooth out and allow to dry
5. After the canvass is dry, use a paintbrush or fingers to satuate the paper with water and slowly remove the printer paper once fully wet. (You will notice it is easy to remove the paper by rubbing it in circles gently). Rub soft so the image doesn't smear.